Sunday, October 30, 2011

Howdy...Here I Am...Again

I just don't know where I've been.
I thought I was here.
Then I thought I was there.
Most of the time I felt I was nowhere.

I tried to not blog.
I tried making new blogs...nuthin' seemed right.
I tried getting interested in new things..
I just got worn out.

I got a bit lost over the past year.
It wasn't BigD's accident that started it but it does seem like that day last November 18 ended one chapter in my life and then started a new one.
Problems been starting the new one.
Like when you finish a chapter of a book and are going to start the next but the first few paragraphs just fall flat.
That's how I have been feeling.

So I stepped back and regrouped.
I simplified and de-junked my house (still at it) and de-junked my life (finishing that up now).

We are in a new church, growing and serving....God is good.
We are slowing down and enjoying our life together and with our family...God is good.
I am being honest with myself, content with being me and so hear I am.


and here is Trapper and LilBear...


my girls...I Finally got a rooster this past week!!


we are down to four goats now...and a cat.
We had to put our Jack Russell down a few months back....that was hard.

So I am looking forward to remaking acquaintances
and making some new ones as my internet signal allows, of course.
Hope you'll check in from time to time :)



2 comments:

  1. Good to see ya back to blogging again. ;) Your little grandson is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I look forward to reading more of your blog than I can manage today!

    www.practical-parsimony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete